Friday, January 12

The prodigal blogger returns. The fact is, I didn't have any new pictures to put up, and I was afraid to upload the pictures from our camera because I always screw up Dan's organization system. But now he has uploaded them, as well as shown me how to do it right, so I can finally share the love and joy of the Seven household with all y'all.

So, two months ago (give or take), Ariel started saying "Daddy." No idea if she knows what it means, but, naturally, I started trying to get her to say "Mommy." The following is her typical response. This has worked almost every time.



:-D So, finally, two days ago, she said it. She was sitting at her high chair and she said "Mom!" She's been saying it pretty much every day since then, and I'm happy!

Here's a picture of her cuteness, for good measure.



It seems like she's cuter every day. It's hard for me to get anything done, because I want to spend so much time just absorbing her. I know she won't be my little baby forever - she's changing so quickly as it is - and I don't want to waste a moment.

AND NOW, FOR A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

A certain short-sightedness has come to my attention that I must address. When I named this blog, it was on the unconscious assumption that there would continue to be 3 Sevens. However, in another 8 months or so, this will no longer be the case. This morning, a dollar tree pregnancy test revealed and a doctor's office test confirmed what my miserable body has been broadcasting for weeks. Ta-da! Ariel has been randomly pulling up my shirt and hugging my stomach lately, which is incredibly precious now that we know she's hugging her little brother or sister. Anybody have any girl name ideas? We're set if it's a boy, but we're clueless for a girl... Please leave any bright ideas. :-D Thanks!

Comments:
WOW! CONGRATS!
 
wow! congrats you guys! Ariel is a dolly. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?