Monday, December 4

Okay, is this cute or what?


Ariel's sleep positions get funnier all the time! She'll curl herself into a ball on her stomach and we'll come in to find her little butt sticking up in the air. It's SO precious!

Dan is totally addicted to his daughter. Often, if she goes down for a nap (or for the night) while he is gone, he will tiptoe in and take a peak at her sleeping. This is VERY risky, because she is an incredibly light sleeper, and gets terribly upset if you come into her room and don't pick her up. But Dan feels it's worth it. After all, she's his princess!

Being a parent is becoming almost unbearable, in a good way. It seems like, every time I look into her face, she fills me with more joy than the time before, and I feel like I'm going to burst! If she keeps becoming more precious to me at this rate, I may have a heart attack or something.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?