Saturday, October 21

No Lurking Allowed

Alright, y'all. I keep talking to different people over the last few weeks, and they say, "Oh, I love Dan's haircut! I saw it on your blog!" or "Oh, I love those cute pictures of Ariel on your blog!" You people are driving me nuts! It appears that for every 1 comment I get, 5 people just read the post and moved on. WHY?!?!? Do you WANT me to think that no one cares? Do you want me to stop blogging? You're making me all discouraged when I get no comments! I feel like the biggest loser in the world, typing out entries so that exactly 2 people can read them. Why would you contribute to my lack of self-esteem by your inaction? It only takes a few seconds to post a little comment or just say "Hi!" so that I know you're there. DO IT!!!

Comments:
I read yer blog!
 
I read your blog too! Keep it up! - Julia (Rae's Friend)
 
Hi!

I'm usually checking blogs while nursing Sophia, so I don't tend to leave one-finger-typed comments!
 
Yay! I didn't know that you were one of my visitors, Laura! Now I feel extra special! And I totally understand what you mean about the one-handed typing; some of my posts are one-handed!
 
Hi!!
 
Okay, i'm all caught up now (except I haven't read my voter's pamphlet).
 
just stopping by...Nate's with me:)
 
hey, i'm here. you need a sitemeter....
 
Dear Jenni:

I'm inspired to clean out my inbox--so I'm checking in officially at your blog. If I bookmark it (and I think I can do this!) I won't have to keep it in the inbox.

Yes, Blue Like Jazz is amazing. Really stimulating. Jon read it twice--and I usually plead with no response for him to read something. I assume you suggested it to the gal you babysit for. I think it communicates well to people like that. So exciting to have this opportunity to not just shine but also to TELL. Sometimes I just wish someone would ask me so I could tell them how much I love Jesus. Seems like people want to back away if they know I go to church. I'm just asking God about it.

I love your hair and I love your baby.

Back to BLJ--it motivated me to 1) start writing more!! 2)go through my political opinions biblically--not according to a party or even someone else's interpretation of biblically but what I saw in Scripture.

Glad you're going to a play group. Have you thought of inviting Dennis' daughter? I'm trying to find someone to invite her. She's in need of some other mama support! Maybe Adrienne (BABY LOVER!!) and I need to do a pastoral visit!

Okay. Guess I better stop "commenting" or get a blog of my own!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?