Tuesday, September 26

Well, my little princess is sleeping, so I guess I'll take a moment to write on here. Poor Ariel! She's been sick for 2 1/2 weeks now - and that's just her current cold, not the little one that she had before that! Her runny nose is mostly gone, but she's got this hacking cough that wakes her (and us) up in the middle of the night. It's so sad!

Last week, I was really sick, too. I had just bought her her first footie pajamas (she wore gowns as a newborn and onesies all summer), and I was feeling lazy, so I thought, "Well, since she's sick, I can just have her wear pajamas all day!"


Oh my gosh!! She looks SOOOO cute in pajamas! I didn't want to take them off her! It's terrible, because I always thought, "I will never be one of those moms who leaves her kid in PJ's all the time." I didn't even take her out like that as a newborn - I took my 4-day-old baby to my mom's office in pants and a shirt, like a little grown-up. But what if you can't bring yourself to remove the pajamas because they're so darn CUTE? Maybe it's one of those things that only the parents find cute, like a face covered in applesauce, and other people still think it looks trashy when I take her to the grocery store. Or maybe nobody finds it trashy at all, and I'm just overly paranoid.

Well, Dan just got back from his second day of college. Just one class on Tuesdays - Algebra 111 - so he has the rest of the afternoon for homework and such. He only has class one afternoon a week, and the rest are in the mornings, but he'll be working 3 afternoons a week, leaving only Tuesdays and evenings free for homework. Well, and weekends. But with taking 14 credits of just Chemistry, Biology, and Algebra, he's going to need all the homework time he can get! I know he's going to do well in school; he's done so well so far on the individual classes he's been taking, and he's so devoted to excellence in his schoolwork. I'm proud of him in advance for the things that he's going to accomplish over the next seven years!

Well, I'm getting kind of confused. My head is still a little foggy from the flu, and I'm not convinced that all these sentences are coming together to form coherent paragraphs, so I think I need to take a break. Adios!

Comments:
my GOSH, she's cute! that sleeping shot is adorable. i'm with you too... there's something about footied sleepers that just makes them that much more irresistable.
 
wow....dan must be REALLY smart..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?