Monday, September 25

I've been resisting this for awhile. Not for me, I said. Blogs, iPods, texting, TiVo.... Just call me old-fashioned, but this 21-year-old refuses to be "with it."

I didn't count on RaeAnn. See, when you look up to someone all while you're growing up, it's kind of hard to discard their influence over you as an adult. The fact is, there's a little bit of your kid cousin in me somewhere who still worships you, RaeAnn, and I just can't say no. Don't use that against me!

So now I shall attempt to have a blog, and I shall attempt to update it regularly with cute pictures and thoughtful entries. Where will I find the time for this? I don't know, but a lot of other people find the time, so it must not be too hard, right?


So, if you read this, and you would be interested in continuing to visit this blog occasionally, be sure to post a comment so that I know you are a part of my viewing audience. Because talking to nobody isn't very appealing...

Comments:
i just read your first entry out loud to my best friend (natti sue in my links list) and she said what i had been thinking... "she's a good writer!"

so glad you joined the fold! i'll link to you today and send some traffic your way.

scary to have such an infulence over someone... oh the pressure!
 
What's your problem with Ipods?!!
I'd kill for one of those.
 
I love it - good job Jenni. I will look forward to seeing your postings and pictures of my granddaughter! love, Mom
 
see... you have fans!
 
Yeah - you, my mom, and my brother. Clearly, I'm little Miss Popular!
 
hey, you're popular with all the RIGHT people! haha!

BTW... i added the word verification option when i was working on your page. you can turn it off if you want, but it prevents spamers from spamming up your comments page.
 
lol nice jenn.
 
I never thought I'd see the day! Very glad you've joined us in the 21st century chica. ;)

http://www.myspace.com/bythywords
 
Hey Jenn! :) I'm glad you're making a blog-- very fun! :) I sort of have a blog, but not really-- it's through myspace, and through facebook... more ways you can get addicted to keeping in touch with people. I'm definitely interested in seeing what's going on in your life though! Have a great week!
Käthlin
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?